No Red Wings on FSN-HD (Channel 380) in Detroit!!??

I also wanted to say tonight there are 2 of the same HD game on the HD-Alt channels and neither feed is being used in NBA League Pass. This just sums up how Dish must have hired an ex-Directv employee.

Jan 2nd Dish is using FSN-Detroit HD for the Stars @ Red Wings game. But they are also not using the FSN-Ohio HD feed for the BlueJackets game the same night, LOL

ehren - I did not get a refund, I was not currently subscribed to the CI package.....I just complained like heck and threatened to drop them if they could not give me a straight answer.....7 years, 5 receivers, plus over $100 per month bill minimum....the CSR was very apologetic and then asked to put me on hold... When she came back she said that the best they could do would be to give me the Center Ice package for free for the balance of the 07-08 season. Nice gesture, but still does not explain what the heck is going on. I have already been supplementing my Red Wings with Anaheim, Calgary, Montreal, NYR, Pittsburgh, Washington and other teams/games I would typically not have viewing access to....The CBC feeds are pretty good as well.

I just scrolled ahead on the guide and see that the Stars vs. Wings is "scheduled" for broadcast on Tuesday, 1/2 on Channel 380 FSN-HD....God willing!!

My curiousity is killing me about the "crapshoot" decision-making process.

I will be reporting regularly on their broadcasting habits for us getting FSN-HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)