No room in window for sticky menus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Scott, I have a rather obscure request, whenever you can check on this. I love the sticky menus because they're always at the top, allowing me easily to Mark Forums Read. Now, when the browser window is too narrow to contain all menus, some of them disappear and are replaced with 3 dots on the right of the menu bar. Hovering over those dots allows you to select from the missing menu items.

But! My favorite menu item, Mark Forums Read, is on the extreme left, and this is the first menu to go when the browser window is too narrow. Next is Search Forums, then Watched Forums, Watched Threads, etc., all the way to Forums You Ignore on the extreme right. I never use those menu items on the right. Plus the 3 dots are on the right. Why can't the forum software start gobbling up menu items from the right, rather than from the left?

Reactions: Foxbat and waylew
SatGuys Classic for me. (Pub members only)

Dang it dare2be, since I couldn't remember what the difference was, I tried SatGuys Classic. And now I can't see how to set it back! :(

OK; I found it and put it back to SatGuys 2016 w/sticky menu. That's a mighty small style chooser link!

Ugh, I just tried the SatGuys 2016 style. The font looks like it is rough and jagged. I don't know how it can be tolerated. :)

I've never had to turn on ClearType before. I use my monitor's native resolution and everything else displays properly.

Doesn't matter, I prefer the more compact menus and buttons of the SatGuys Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)