No Sabres Game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yeah but he's in Sabres territory? 403 would be blacked out

Ehrenghost,

The Sabres game was schedule to be seen on channel 452 for subscribers in the Sabres DMA.

The Problem was that Dish was having problems with the feed, or something else. The Game finally came on at about 3:40 left in the Second Period.

John

There was an issue with MSG. Quite a bit of the first period wasn't there and then it cut out intermittently during the rest of the game. Was like that at my house with TW and at a friend's house with DirecTV.

I called dish to find out what the problem was. No answers, I was told the game was blacked out in my area, which it wasn't. I told the tech that the game is on channel 452, and he told me that he couldn't find it, really??!! I was on the phone for 35 minutes before I was disconnected.

By the time the game came on, it was pretty much over.

Maybe the Sabres finally beat Ottawa because there were a ton of Sabres fans not watching. :D

There were technical issues with everyone (TWC, FIOS, etc.) according to what I read on the live game blog on the Buffalo News site. For many it kept cutting in and out until it was resolved into the 2nd period.

Yes, NHL Network is blacked out in Buffalo when they show a Sabres game. Happens all the time. They want people to be watching the MSG feed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)