No sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.

techno935

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Pompano Beach, FL
I made attempts to sell my Coolsat 8100 HD. No sale. Final bid ended at $152. Reserve of $200. Buy it now for $250. Should I....

Retry?
Keep?
or Settle for $152

Open to opinions...this is NOT an offer of sale. Offer of sale is in the WUT forum.

My experience with Ebay is do not use a Reserve.
Set the opening price at your bottom line, or do a But It Now / Best Offer.

I usually search completed items to see what they are selling for to set my price, and like Lak said, just use a BIN and a BO with it to get what you want.

Sometimes, you just have to wait, it takes awhile to get what you want for something. :cool:

Try your local Craigslist, I've had good luck and no dealing with packaging/listing fees/headaches since you selling locally.

Oh craigslist. I got hackers asking me dumb questions the MINUTE I posted on craigslist. Couldn't sell without scammers e-mailing me as well. Maybe I'll try that again.

Oh craigslist. I got hackers asking me dumb questions the MINUTE I posted on craigslist. Couldn't sell without scammers e-mailing me as well. Maybe I'll try that again.

make it clear on your post, local sales only (face 2 face).
That's wat I always put when I place ads :D

Try your local Craigslist, I've had good luck and no dealing with packaging/listing fees/headaches since you selling locally.

I would also try Craigslist. I have seen several receivers advertised in my area lately. some have had a pretty high price on them. I inquired about 2 of them shortly after finding the adds but they were gone already. The adds were only two days old for one and 4 days old for the other when I inquired.

I also saw an add for a lot of 6 different receivers and their remotes for $100 for the whole lot. Just didn't have the cash when I saw it.:(

My experience with craigslist is that if you are buying you can find some good deals. However, if you are selling, craigslist can be a real "freak magnet."

My experience with craigslist is that if you are buying you can find some good deals. However, if you are selling, craigslist can be a real "freak magnet."

True that, But I always have would-be buyers meet me at public places like Starbucks instead of my home.. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)