no service to droid

scuffer

Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
southern california
just had my sling adapter for two weeks. worked for a few days andthe last week cannot get service to my droid x. 'no data from server' keeps coming up. disconnected several times, reset several times.....my laptop and desktop are fine just nothing to my phone......this was the reason i got the thing and now i can't even use it...any ideas...........

There was an issue with remote devices connecting to dishonline.com. It should be resolved now. Please me let me know if you are still having problems. Thanks.

The android app still says dish remote access not dishonlone.com. It often takes a while to connect to my DVR but once it does I can set recordings watch live tv or a recorded show. Not perfect but the sling adapter was free so is the app so I can't complain.
Tried dishonlone on my netbook and it was atotal waste of time couldn't watch live tv or a recorded show. Will give that a try again sometime.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

I also am having problems with the android app. Evey time I try logging in from my Droid Incredible I get the a Dish error "No data available from server". This just stared happening in the last week or so.

I also am having problems with the android app. Evey time I try logging in from my Droid Incredible I get the a Dish error "No data available from server". This just stared happening in the last week or so.
This is an issue that DISH Network is aware of and we are working to get corrected as quickly as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)