No-Show by Installer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rocinante67

Original poster
Jul 6, 2006
Hey Everybody,

I'm having some trouble with a DirecTV upgrade installation. Back on July 11th, I made an appointment to get the HD upgrade package. The appointment was scheduled for 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM on July 22nd. Well, July 22nd came and went and the installer pulled a no-show.

I tried contacting the standard customer service line but was hung up on three times. Each time was of the type, "just a moment while we transfer you..." One of the three CSRs tried to tell me that they had no record of the order. I know that can't be the case because I looked at the billing of my account and I was charged for the equipment on July 11th.

So.....

Can anyone recommend a way to get this resolved? Preferably, a direct telephone number that can get me in touch with someone there that can straighten this mess out.

Thanks in advance.

definitely call retention - Also I know that when a installer comes out later than the scheduled time you can get a $20.00 credit on your account - I'm not sure about the installer not showing up, but I'd ask about it - maybe you'll get a better credit. By the way, are you in the south Florida area ? i had numerous problems with the installer for directv down here ( Mastec ) :hatsoff:

You should be able to get your order # from your directv account on their website. Reference that when you call, and if they still can't find it then I don't know what to tell ya :p

Thanks for the help. The customer rentention number worked great. Turns out the work order was logged but the scheduled appointment was not. They wanted to reschedule for August 9th but I got them to come out this morning instead.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)