No signal and/or locked channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Desertnight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2009
Up in the sky, out of the way
I blind scan a satellite and several channels show up on the channel list. Now, when I go to see what is on the channel, the message "No Signal" or "Scrambled" appears on the screen.

Is is fair to say that my transponder list may be out of date on a recently purchased SV360 Elite? and/or these channels have moved? Or what is going on when the message "No Signal" appears? BTW, several other channels come in just fine.

What do I have to do to correct this situation?:confused:

Second problem: Locked channels. Some of the channels I have on my newly scanned list are locked. (My parental controls are set at 0000 in the User menu, and the parental control is also disabled). What can be done to fix this problem? :confused:

Thanks for your input!

Doesn't seem to matter which satellite the dish is pointed at. I have C-band lnb with an 8'dish. The SV360 is a stand alone with an analog receiver slaved to use as a dish positioner.
The connections are good. I got all of that worked out with the help of BJ and others on another post.

But, anyway, what is the "No Signal" all about? Or locked all about?

Doesn't seem to matter which satellite the dish is pointed at. I have C-band lnb with an 8'dish. The SV360 is a stand alone with an analog receiver slaved to use as a dish positioner.
The connections are good. I got all of that worked out with the help of BJ and others on another post.

But, anyway, what is the "No Signal" all about? Or locked all about?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)