Local Cband Fta Dealer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bob, Heil Sound in Fairview Hgts used to sell it, but that was many moons ago. Just checked, he's still in business but only for PA type equipment and amatuer radio stuff. Afraid you're looking for hen's teeth these days.

Bob, Heil Sound in Fairview Hgts used to sell it, but that was many moons ago. Just checked, he's still in business but only for PA type equipment and amatuer radio stuff. Afraid you're looking for hen's teeth these days.

Fairview Heights is in my neck of the woods, near St. Louis, MO. Wrong end of the state.

I know he has DTV stuff, but, I don't know how much FTA stuff he has. I've driven past there many times, but, never stopped in.

Didn't know you were familiar with my area Turbo!

glen4, I wouldn't have been familiar with the area had it not been for Bob Heil being on c-band talk show back in the late 80's. Can't remember if it was sat radio or a short tv prog about home satellite. I have this thing about being able to remember phone numbers, lol, to make the story short, my first Videocipher equipped IRD was zapped by lightning, frying it. Mr Heil sounded sharp, I remembered his number so I called him. In short order, he contacted my home insurance co by phone, assured them my damage was from lightning and they agreed to replace it, Bob got his check from them, and I got a new IRD. Really helpful fellow so I always remembered him.

goaliebob, I think Sadoun and SatelliteAV may sell NEW cband big dishes if you want brand new, but I don't know about whole systems. If you find a real c-band dealer , all the better, if you want them to install also. But, remember some of us have enough parts left over to keep you going for awhile if you find a used dish and put it in on your own. I still have 4-5 c-band analog boxes here, stored if you want something to move the dish other than a vbox or gbox.

Glen 4:

The folks at Sadoun are good people, and they will even arrange to have a nice young man in a brown uniform PERSONALLY deliver what you need right to your doorstep:D

Glen 4:

The folks at Sadoun are good people, and they will even arrange to have a nice young man in a brown uniform PERSONALLY deliver what you need right to your doorstep:D

Yes, I've ordered from Sadoun before. I'm not the one looking for anything.

Unfortunately, I cannot put up any C-Band equipment, thanks to the HOA where I live. I really wish my fence would hid a BUD - Big Useful Dish - but I doubt I could even get away with a 4 footer. :(

What are you looking for? I could check for you.

I was looking for a new mesh, 8-10ft with motor and a Vbox, but I think i found one that might be worth while (thanks to a member here) Send me a price quote anyhow as its going to be a few weeks tops before I order it. I need a house to put it in the back yard first and were expecting to be closing in the next few weeks.

Yes, I've ordered from Sadoun before. I'm not the one looking for anything.

Unfortunately, I cannot put up any C-Band equipment, thanks to the HOA where I live. I really wish my fence would hid a BUD - Big Useful Dish - but I doubt I could even get away with a 4 footer. :(

Ive ordered from Sadoun before and have loved it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)