no sound on Amazon prime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BigJohn2

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 24, 2005
Moline, IL
hi all,

I'm having problems with some movies/shows not having sound on the hopper. any ideas what could be the problem?

thanks,

John

hi all,

I'm having problems with some movies/shows not having sound on the hopper. any ideas what could be the problem?

thanks,

John

I was trying to watch a bit of Prime today while updating my PC. Oddly enough no sound, until required reboot. Possibly related?

hi all,

thanks,

John
We certainly don't like seeing you having problems with the Audio, BigJohn2, and would love to check some things with you to help get this resolved. Are the movies/shows live, recordings, or On Demand?
-Jessica M.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I've seen techs post about this on our Tech portal since AP was introduced. No fix that I saw

Have a similiar problem. Watching MotorTrend channel with sound. Switch to SiriusXM channels and no sound. Affects other random channel as well. Reboot fixes it

Amazon Prime requires Dolby Digital output. I have other devices that require PCM. So I set the Dish Audio out to PCM prior to Prime Video coming to dish. I have to use my Smart TV Audio out to listen to Prime Video shows.

Reactions: bspei

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts