No sound on OTA channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ned to know what is your setting, antenna itself or connect with other device or from any other device, you provide no information.

Got Voom installed in Jan 2005 with a separate external antenna for the local channels as the Voom transponder wasn't strong enough to pull in the signals.

I used to receive sound but suddenly it just went away. Not the TV as the DVD works OK. I have tried rescanning/tuning but to no effect.

Don't know what model the TV antenna is...
Is there an antenna model anyone can suggest which can pull in weak signals? I feel like upgrading the external antenna.

The best for UHF out there.....

The best for UHF HD stations out there is an 8-bay antenna. This will pull in most stations. It's also a good idea to get a pre-amp for further boosting of the signal performance on your antenna. A final thing would be a rotor. This would allow you to peak signal quality on all of your stations by aiming your antenna in the direction of the station's transmitter.

When I was at the class last time, the intructor showed us a Winegard amplified antenna which will use for the Voom receiver, but I really doubt its going to work.

I have a Sony video/plus TV that the coax TV input not work at all on a sudden, but the video cable side still has no problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)