No Starz offer with Dish anymore?

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
I grew accustomed to seeing Starz for $5 a month for the last 35 years or so, and when I was checking offers online, I noticed that the Starz one was not to be seen. All the others were there, Showtime, Movie Pack, DogTV. A carriage thing brewing there or was I just beloved by Dish, but no longer? ;)

I grew accustomed to seeing Starz for $5 a month for the last 35 years or so, and when I was checking offers online, I noticed that the Starz one was not to be seen. All the others were there, Showtime, Movie Pack, DogTV. A carriage thing brewing there or was I just beloved by Dish, but no longer? ;)
The Movie Pack is available for $10. I think there is a Starz channel in that. With one Starz channel, I could always stream the rest of the Starz channels with Dish, even though I never directly subscribed to Starz.

Thanks. I have a Movie Pack for $5 for 6 months offer which I pulled the trigger on seeing the new MGM+ stuff is there. Before that, Movie Pack was getting a bit weak.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Movie Pack is available for $10. I think there is a Starz channel in that. With one Starz channel, I could always stream the rest of the Starz channels with Dish, even though I never directly subscribed to Starz.
I did not know i could stream them from demand now i do, seeing that I have moviepacks,

as for Starz I use to have for years was allways on the 5$ for 3 or 6 month deal cause always reapplied, they stopped having the deal so remove package to save money, not even 2 months later what ever I saved was undone by another price hike. There is nothing left to remove my from my package to save money 250 packages need cause it only package that has all the channels that actual watched, and moviepack watch too.

Droping anything means we might as well just drop dish all together. next call I have to make to dish gona be intresting

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts