Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
CA
[FONT=&quot]Please wait while we find a representative to assist you...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to DISH Network Chat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): Hello .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): How may I help you today?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]...What is the model of 722k wireless usb adapter?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): I will be happy to assist you with your request.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): Customers who participate in the Free Sling Adapter offer will be eligible to receive a $99 prepaid MasterCard when you purchase a Sling Adapter and meet the promotional requirements.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): The redemption period will start after the Sling adapter purchase.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): You should see a link called “Get My Sling Adapter Reward” on the left side of the page. This link will take you to the rebate form .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): You will have up to 75-days from when the redemption period opens to redeem the rebate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]: Huh? Can I view on demand videos on my 722k with that and not need a usb adapter?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): Yes, you can view.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rachel (ID: LN9): It is not required USB adapter.[/FONT]

I am sorry that the chat agent did not seem to understand you question. Is the 722 connected to broadband now? You will need to connect it to be able to view On Demand. This is the connectivity information here

Maybe I don't understand the question either. If your desire is to "[FONT=&quot]view on demand videos on my 722k", then you don't need either Sling Adapter or USB wireless adapter. You can get some PPV pushed or pulled over satellite, and you can get thousands more pulled from the Internet if you have a broadband connection. If you can't wire your 722k to your router, you can do it using the Powerline networking feature, or the USB wireless adapter. In no case is the Sling Adapter necessary for viewing on-demand videos on your 722k.
[/FONT]

TheKrell said:
Maybe I don't understand the question either. If your desire is to "view on demand videos on my 722k", then you don't need either Sling Adapter or USB wireless adapter. You can get some PPV pushed or pulled over satellite, and you can get thousands more pulled from the Internet if you have a broadband connection. If you can't wire your 722k to your router, you can do it using the Powerline networking feature, or the USB wireless adapter. In no case is the Sling Adapter necessary for viewing on-demand videos on your 722k.

Maybe the question is to pull dishonline content from 722k via sling on to phone. From iPhone eg dishonline can't be viewed.

See now I took it all at face value.. the OP asks this question
[FONT=&quot]What is the model of 722k wireless usb adapter?
with the intention of finding out which Wireless USB Dongle OP would need to connect wirelessly to the 722k.

From there it seemed to me (though OP cut some I presume only OP's name and not edited for time/content) ... seemed to me that the Chat Tech immediately jumped to Sling Adapter ... *not* wireless dongle, which *does* have a version number associated WNR1000 v2 ... as V1 doesn't work (or presumed) and other adapters are hit or miss..

Regardless of what type of content our OP was after ... the initial question being on the wireless usb adapter ... somehow got turned into the Sling Adapter, and even in that, it seems the Chat Tech didn't make sure the OP was connected to broadband because with out broadband, the sling adapter would not work at all..

at least that's how I was taking it.. perhaps you have to have been through similar chats where the chat techs really were that pathetic..
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)