ota signal interference

crbhscc

Original poster
Sep 10, 2011
central virginia
Need help. I'm trying to send 922 sat signal via composite a/v and ota antenna via coax thru an rf modulator and then to 2 other tvs via the rf modulators coax output. The ota signal is strong to all tvs until i connect the yellow composite video cable then signal degrades to the point that I lose some local channels. I have used this method with good results in the past. Interference just started about 2 weeks ago. D*sh tech insists its a grounding problem but I've checked ground and connections and all seem good. Replaced modulator but no help. Replaced cables but no help. Don't know what else to try. Any chance that the composite video output on the 922
has gone bad. I do live near the center of the east coast earthquake from 3 weeks ago. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Grounds look good? Thats funny, guess you could say the same about electricity itself to? Any grounding problem is serious, maybe all grounds should be checked, disconected ,cleaned and or replaced? This should be done by a qualified person...If you decided to do it on your own turn main off in all of home, if not you can possably have a bad situation! I think your earthquake could of easly caused some of it, or it was getting ready to fail and thats all it needed? Very hard to say but I can say your ground is the most important part of your whole system!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts