Node laying on ground

But the install was half assed so it has to be reinstalled anyways

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

so?? The tech that showed up this time around is getting paid a Service Call fee and nothing more. Don't blame the tech, blame DISH for under paying them and for causing so many restrictions, so much work piled on that what you get is what you get. Ohh did he try to sell you screen cleaner before leaving or try to talk you into buying over priced wireless network routers or over priced wall mounts for smart home services cause if you didn't know if you didn't you just hurt this pay even more down the road, make sure you leave all 0's on the survey or you screwed him even deeper and by all means don't call within the next 12days for anything that wasn't within his ultimate control or he is now doomed for a TC12 and will likely get charged back on the job so he did whatever he did do for free.

I'm speaking about all this as a tech, but I'm also a customer of 14 years and I would NEVER put a tech thru this kinda hell no matter what the job looked like so long as it worked, if I wanted it done a certain way I'd roll up my sleeves and jump in helping the guy out, that is the best tip you can give.

Had a second hopper installed today. Same tech that did the first hack job was the installer again today.

This is how it was to start with...
View attachment 88381

And after
View attachment 88383
View attachment 88384
View attachment 88385
View attachment 88386
View attachment 88387

Now the reason the cable was pulled up there were 2 lines coming from the dish. Had to run a third so all the line came up and that's how it was put back.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Why did you let that joker back in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts