Noggin / The N Split!

Got this in my mail box when I got back from the Uplink Center. This news will make a lot of folks happy. :)

We are pleased to announce that “The N” has moved to its permanent, full-time channel number on DISH Network! Now customers who subscribe to applicable programming packages can enjoy this great network on channel 181 for no additional charge. In addition, effective May 6, 2009, NOGGIN is now available full-time, 24/7 on channel 169!

This is nice. Now if they'd add PBS Kids Sprout, I wouldn't feel like going back to Comcast. I know, I know, seems childish, but my kids love Sprout.

same here cool.now my kids can watch 24/7.

That can't be good for them. They should sleep, eat, do homework, play outside.

So, I understand why people wanted Noggin to stay on past 6pm (Actually, it switched at 3pm out west, which was just stupid.) But why all night?

They used to show OLD Sesame Streets and Electric Company reruns overnight, which I would check out sometimes. That made sense...appealing to older insomniacs who want some nostalgia while still remaining appropriate for any preschoolers who might be on an all-night Pediacare bender. But, who's watching Little Bear at 1am?

2 yr. olds that wake up in the middle of the night, and Mom needs something calming to help put them back to sleep.

The late-night tokers need something too after Adult Swim goes off! :D

BTW, I'm not one of them, but know a guy with D* who has said this!

The late-night tokers need something too after Adult Swim goes off! :D

BTW, I'm not one of them, but know a guy with D* who has said this!

Adult Swim is on 'till 5am or so. But I must admit I watched a few minutes of Yo Gabba Gabba last night. I wasn't under the influence of anything but boredom, though

2 yr. olds that wake up in the middle of the night, and Mom needs something calming to help put them back to sleep.

Ahhh...kids are spoiled these days. I always had to watch Tom Snyder, because the other 5 channels were already off the air. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)