Nokia introduces the Lumia 1520, its largest Windows Phone yet

Very nice. Windows phones, even with lower spec hardware have always been smoother than high end android phones that I have used. With that bump in HP, I imagine it screams.

May have to add an att line to supplement my Verizon service at my office and if so, this will be the device that I activate on it.

I was reading about these yesterday online. I probably would have ordered one if it was available yesterday. I have my Note 2 back, but they screwed up putting the new glass on, so I now have to take it back next week so they can do it again correctly this time. I am looking at ordering a Nexus 5 now. I need a decent backup phone. Using my old Galaxy s all week was painful.

And you'll be buying it :facepalm . Note 3, Lumina 1520.... I heard you have a minimum of 5 of the latest phones out there all activated at the same time :p

I think he uses them like a cordless phone, one for the living room, one for the car, one for the garage, one for the patio, one for the bedroom, one for the kitchen, etc.... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)