Non Lease 322 Activation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bsilvertab

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Rockford MI
Hello all, im a neub so bear with me... :)
I have been selling dishnetwork for a number of years on and off, even though I am not "certified". I wanted to upgrade to a superdish but found out I am unable because of the two model 4000 recievers I own. I thought the 322 would be the perfect replacement because I need a reciever with a UHF antenna. I went onto e-bay and bought one, brand new and in box. After I made the purchase I begain to read how the 322 was only for lease customers. I also have read that people have gotten them activated. I called to activate it tonight with no luck. Any tips on getting it activated? Should I just keep trying? Should I talk to a supervisor? Should I threten to switch to Directv? HELP PLEASE?

Thanks,
BSilvertab

Myabe a sob story will help.. letting them know you didn't know it was lease only until you tried to activate it.

I don't see what the problem is... they should activate all of them.

Return it to the Ebay seller and buy a 510 upgrade for $79 from DISH and get a 301/311 base model you can get those activated.

When I bought mine I first tried to have it activated by calling 333-DISH and had no luck, so I then emailed ceo@dishnetwork.com and told them I bought it not knowing I couldn't get it activated. And I got a reply back from a guy at the CEO office with his direct number and after calling him he activated it with no problem.
It was about a month or so ago but what the hell give it a try you have nothing to loose.

Good luck. :)

no luck :(

I have called CS three times with no luck. I desided to e-mail ceo@dishnetwork.com with my sabb story so I will see it that works. Does anyone out there have the athority to do it? (fourm users)

Thanks,
BSilvertab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)