Non Lease 322 Activation

bsilvertab

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Rockford MI
Hello all, im a neub so bear with me... :)
I have been selling dishnetwork for a number of years on and off, even though I am not "certified". I wanted to upgrade to a superdish but found out I am unable because of the two model 4000 recievers I own. I thought the 322 would be the perfect replacement because I need a reciever with a UHF antenna. I went onto e-bay and bought one, brand new and in box. After I made the purchase I begain to read how the 322 was only for lease customers. I also have read that people have gotten them activated. I called to activate it tonight with no luck. Any tips on getting it activated? Should I just keep trying? Should I talk to a supervisor? Should I threten to switch to Directv? HELP PLEASE?

Thanks,
BSilvertab

Myabe a sob story will help.. letting them know you didn't know it was lease only until you tried to activate it.

I don't see what the problem is... they should activate all of them.

Return it to the Ebay seller and buy a 510 upgrade for $79 from DISH and get a 301/311 base model you can get those activated.

When I bought mine I first tried to have it activated by calling 333-DISH and had no luck, so I then emailed ceo@dishnetwork.com and told them I bought it not knowing I couldn't get it activated. And I got a reply back from a guy at the CEO office with his direct number and after calling him he activated it with no problem.
It was about a month or so ago but what the hell give it a try you have nothing to loose.

Good luck. :)

no luck :(

I have called CS three times with no luck. I desided to e-mail ceo@dishnetwork.com with my sabb story so I will see it that works. Does anyone out there have the athority to do it? (fourm users)

Thanks,
BSilvertab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)