noobee stupid questions

betaman10

Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
Hey all, got my Voom installed a couple weeks ago and had a couple of questions. So it worked fine great when I got it installed and everything no problems. My signal was in the high 20's though. Now though my signal is in the low 20's and goes into the teens and picture and sound is breaking up horribly. So I think I need to get the dude back out at my house to fix it. Anyway what does signal power mean? Mine is 54, but my signal quality is like 20. Anyway to raise the quality because my power is high without having someone come out? Also the dude didn't install the antenna because its light green and I need a violet for where I live. He also wanted to use the diplexor if he did install it and I don't want that because I will be lucky if I receive channels anyway because I am about 45-60 miles away from the stations. So I guess I need to call voom about a bigger antenna and make sure they install a second line. Anyway from what I have gotten to watch of voom I love it and plan of having it for a long time. I am going to dump directv once I get the antenna issue worked out and hockey season is over.

Thank you,

Dan

call voom ,get a better antena and have fittings checked and a peak of the sat dish..it should NOT be in the 20's

Yeah I will try giving them a call later today. So is there any possibility of having the installer setup another box without having to pay the $199 because they are comming out anyway to install the antenna?

Thank you,

Dan

i think you have to ask VOOm for that ,they May say ok but installers don't have extra boxes that they wouln't be responsible for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts