NORTH facing Dish

if you are on the top floor get a long pole and install the dish facing south over the roof

I believe it! I just saw the stupidest movie ever made yesterday (Idiocracy) and laughed out loud several time saying to myself...that ain't the future... that's now!

See ya
Tony

when i lived in apartment i put 2 dishes out side next day had note from office only one dish allowed so i put my 61.5 open door signal was 120 closed door 70

Is this forum for techno nerds only? The only dumb question is the one you never ask. Please don't be rude to people who aren't as educated on the subject as yourselves. "John"

You make a valid point but the solution is not attacking those seeking knowledge. This guy didn't know so he found this forum and asked the question.

Someone has reason to be proud and someone else doesn't.
I am not attacking anyone.. I am posting form experience.
I am getting frustrated because some customers believe they have no repsonsibilties whatsoever.
As for the guy who askes about the north facing sat location. He's fine..It's just a question that gave us a chuckle.
see ya.

I am not attacking anyone.. I am posting form experience.
I am getting frustrated because some customers believe they have no repsonsibilties whatsoever.
As for the guy who asks about the north facing sat location. He's fine..It's just a question that gave us a chuckle.
see ya.
I understand. Really. I guess what struck me was that I had a notion that these forums were to educate the rubes(like me). A lot if the posts in this thread were way inside the biz.

You've heard how cops always have their own "cop bar" where they can discuss the "dirtbags" they deal with. No presumption of innocence there. That's why they limit those conversations to where they're not likely heard by the citizens they protect and serve.

Maybe the bosses here should consider a "professionals only" forum where you all can vent.

One of the things I did a long time ago was to prepare personal income taxes. One reason I quit was how gross the average taxpayer was. I'd rather wash their underpants than hear their sleazy ideas of how to cheat the IRS. Or their stupid schemes of how they could pull something and "never get caught". After work a lot of us would swap stories of the sleazes that came through the door. I would think if you went to forum for tax advice you'd be horrified at the stories we told.

All in all I over-reacted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)