Returning RMA Receiver to Dish ??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gentleman

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
New Orleans
In the beginning of the week I received a replacement 222 from Dish, there was no return shipping label in the box, I called tech support and they mailed me a shipping label, my question is...the replacement receiver was shipped from Colorado, but the return shipping label is to El Paso Texas, is this correct, I would of thought the return should go to the same place it was shipped from

Thanks

Bob

I think mine were returned to El Paso. Not sure. Your only problem will be driving to the UPS store without stopping by a Tastee Donut!

I think they do refurbs in Texas, or sort them for refurb elsewhere.

One of my boxes came, and I thought I had no label but it had slipped under the bottom flaps of the box. I found it AFTER getting new labels sent. LOL
But yes BE SURE TO KEEP the tracking number. I usually stick it to the side of the new unit for reference.

And last but not least....BE SURE TO KEEP THE TRACKING NUMBER!!!!! I have a $ 599.00 charge on my current bill for an unreturned 622 even though I e-mailed E* and gave them the tracking number and the URL of the UPS page that says they delivered it to El Paso 3days after I sent it...fortunately I am not on any auto-pay, but it’s still a hassle.

There are no more Tastee's left, they all went broke, even before Katrina, but on the way I can stop by Shortstop and get one of dem sloppy roast beefs

Bob

UNTRUE! You scared me!

There aren't as many, but they're still there. I called my sister and confirmed! She still catches the occasional breakfast or lunch at one. There's one at Clearview Pkwy & W Metairie Ave, another on Loyola Ave in Kenner, another at Transcontinental & W Esplanade, and others.

These 3 at least also serve Castle burgers, and breakfast and lunch. Had to expand their offerings, I guess.

And I ate at one when I was last in NOLA, about a year ago. Like bug nuts, they are definitely best eaten hot.

But I didn't know Shortstops were still there. Miss the Root Beer and, long ago, wooden nickels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts