Returning RMA Receiver to Dish ??

Gentleman

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
New Orleans
In the beginning of the week I received a replacement 222 from Dish, there was no return shipping label in the box, I called tech support and they mailed me a shipping label, my question is...the replacement receiver was shipped from Colorado, but the return shipping label is to El Paso Texas, is this correct, I would of thought the return should go to the same place it was shipped from

Thanks

Bob

I think mine were returned to El Paso. Not sure. Your only problem will be driving to the UPS store without stopping by a Tastee Donut!

I think they do refurbs in Texas, or sort them for refurb elsewhere.

One of my boxes came, and I thought I had no label but it had slipped under the bottom flaps of the box. I found it AFTER getting new labels sent. LOL
But yes BE SURE TO KEEP the tracking number. I usually stick it to the side of the new unit for reference.

And last but not least....BE SURE TO KEEP THE TRACKING NUMBER!!!!! I have a $ 599.00 charge on my current bill for an unreturned 622 even though I e-mailed E* and gave them the tracking number and the URL of the UPS page that says they delivered it to El Paso 3days after I sent it...fortunately I am not on any auto-pay, but it’s still a hassle.

There are no more Tastee's left, they all went broke, even before Katrina, but on the way I can stop by Shortstop and get one of dem sloppy roast beefs

Bob

UNTRUE! You scared me!

There aren't as many, but they're still there. I called my sister and confirmed! She still catches the occasional breakfast or lunch at one. There's one at Clearview Pkwy & W Metairie Ave, another on Loyola Ave in Kenner, another at Transcontinental & W Esplanade, and others.

These 3 at least also serve Castle burgers, and breakfast and lunch. Had to expand their offerings, I guess.

And I ate at one when I was last in NOLA, about a year ago. Like bug nuts, they are definitely best eaten hot.

But I didn't know Shortstops were still there. Miss the Root Beer and, long ago, wooden nickels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)