Northeast Signal Problems????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

phoenx34

Original poster
Apr 7, 2006
Bridgewater, MA

Has anyone had any problems the last day or 2 with NESN on ch. 623 or any of the Disney Stations and recieving a clear signal? I do not have any problems with any of the other stations, so I think I can effectively rule out signal blockage from rain or trees, etc. Esp. on NESN I get bad pixelation. Thanks for reading! Phoenx34

Yes, i had the same issue with the Disney stations, it seems to be very pixaly. I notice this with my R15 but never had an issue with my RCA Receiver.

phoenx34 said:
Has anyone had any problems the last day or 2 with NESN on ch. 623 or any of the Disney Stations and recieving a clear signal? I do not have any problems with any of the other stations, so I think I can effectively rule out signal blockage from rain or trees, etc. Esp. on NESN I get bad pixelation. Thanks for reading! Phoenx34

I am getting NESN at about 70%, with a clean signal and no pixelation, here in Central Florida. But the signal level seems lower than normal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)