Northern MN Birdview Find!!!! ALERT!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2006
NW Ontario, Canada
Driving home from Winnipeg today I spotted what I'm 98% sure is a Birdview dish along HWY.11 between Baudette and Warroad MN.
It is approx 1.5 hours for me and on the wrong side of the border to make for easy pickup:( . It was sitting behind a couple of old abandoned looking buildings. I did not stop for pics but it certainly looked like many of the other pictures I've seen.
The dual sets of arms going to the feedhorn and the squared off cover on the feedhorn were the giveaways.
Hopefully someone in that area can scoop it up and make use of it. Just thought I'd pass it along. If not, on my next trip (if I have time) I may do a little research!

Inno;

I'm only 65 miles from Warroad, but I'm on the last leg of setting up a BV I picked up near Langdon, ND this spring. If you swing down that way and need some help dropping and loading it give me a pm.

Thanks for the offer Cad.........we'll see. I really don't need another C-Band right now but for a Birdview :hungry: I might have to put some serious thought into it........if I can find the owner and make it work with customs. Won't be for a while as I'm getting married in early Sept. and there is still much to do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)