Not getting Moneys worth Channel 100- National News Alerts

I hate to say again (I am sure your all getting tired of this , but maybe someday Dish will read this) . .
-
but right now it sure would be nice to have channel 100 as a News Mix channel to watch all the news coverage of the big Blizzard. Seems like a national event.
Instead dish is showing some home repair channel in the mix so I am sure no one is watching channel 100 right now.
Again a waist of bandwidth. Make channel 100 something useful 24x7 or replace it with a new HD channel.

It's not going to change. The channels there are there by contract. Dish can no longer pick and choose what goes there like they use to when they first started doing it.

I am about done hearings about the news mix. It is what it is. Please dear god tell me who else has the option where you can do that? You want to do it, get a H3 and put it in sports bar mode with your news channels. Issue resolved.

Maybe they developed the sports bar mode based on his "input". ;)

Besides, is this winter storm really an event that's developing or changing at a lightning pace? All the news will really show is what's done, not going to happen.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hopper 3 ? Thank you I just read about it. I think I need one. Cant watch 4 News stations all at once.
Thank you

I got on the wait list to get a Hopper 3.
This new sports bar feature should be called The News Room feature.
Maybe they can some day add a favorits button to the feature so we dont have to set our favorite channels to the 4 screens each time.
-
Thank you SatGuys for pointing this out to me, you guys are great.

I got on the wait list to get a Hopper 3.
This new sports bar feature should be called The News Room feature.
Maybe they can some day add a favorits button to the feature so we dont have to set our favorite channels to the 4 screens each time.
-
Thank you SatGuys for pointing this out to me, you guys are great.
There ya go. Call it the newsroom feature and everything will be swell. Or maybe the news hub. ;)

Dish Launches all HEVC Service

Hopper 1 the Original Hopper & EHD Bug?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)