Not staying logged in

Mister B

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 3, 2008
El Paso County Texas
I am having to log in every time I visit. I am staying logged in with other sites such as Zap2it and DirecTV. The check mark next to "stay logged in" seems rather grey. If I hover the pointer over it it turns black but when I move the pointer away it turn back grey again. I hope this helps.

The check mark next to "stay logged in" seems rather grey. If I hover the pointer over it it turns black but when I move the pointer away it turn back grey again.
That's normal. As long as the check mark is in the box, it should work. I just logged out, back in and restarted my browser and the site recognized me as usual.

You might check to see if you have any satelliteguys.us cookies when you first fire up your browser. You may have some "helpful" utility hiding somewhere that is whacking them.

... and sure as the sun rises in the morning, I immediately started getting 404 errors and had to clear all my cookies to log in. There appears to be a tainted cookie in the jar of 70+ cookies that satelliteguys.us serves up.