Not Very Happy With Voom

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

omard.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 16, 2003
Berwyn, Illinois
I was installed on March 10th and due to a Voom activation error the installer was not able to setup my system. So after Voom fix the activation I could not get a signal. I called to have them fix it and stressed to them that I need someone to come out on Saturday because after that I would not be available for two weeks. So they gave me an appoinment for Saturday the 13th between 8 and 12. I then called the same installer that came out on Wednesday at 11:00 am today and they said that they just received the work order from Voom. I then called Voom and they said that it was a "computer error" and that the computer sent the wrong paper work to the installer. I'm very upset at this.

Now I have to wait until Saturday the 20th or Wednesday the 24th before they come out. They Also started charging me since the 10th which blows. I'm thinking about canceling Voom

Try to resist bailing. It's been a pain for many to get it started, but the reward of all the HD will be worth it.

I want to hold on. I don't want to bail, but i'm pissed that I have to wait so long and on top of that pay for the service when I dont have it.

omard. said:
I want to hold on. I don't want to bail, but i'm pissed that I have to wait so long and on top of that pay for the service when I dont have it.

You should not pay for service that has not started. Let VOOM know this and I believe they will rectify this in your account.

I did and they told me that they can not change that part of my account. Since my activation was on the 10th that is when the bill goes thru.

Honestly, I'd go to the Voom Yahoo mail list and ask the Voom people there to help you. I got personal emails in a matter of hours when I posted an issue I had experienced. They even passed it on to Sears, and I had 2 different District Managers call me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts