Note 3

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Haha nice... I will be all over that as soon as Sprint releases it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking at my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and just for grins I held it to my ear as a phone. Way too large for a phone. :) I felt silly doing it.

Anything above 5" for a screen size is too large in my opinion.

I keep saying: The 7" tablet guys all need to add a phone module. It'll sell! ;)
Apple, included ... heck, especially Apple! ;)
That will legitimize the market.

Just use it with a bluetooth earpiece.

My wife is YEARNING for a 7" tab phone. She carries a Note 1 now, she says when it hits shes all over it. Big enough to play games on, and she wont have to carry TWO devices.

I don't think it's quite that bad. Especially if you are using a headset or (perhaps) if it included a kick-ass speaker phone utilizing something along the lines of either BlueAnt or Jawbone technology.

Have the Note2 and love it. Not sure if I want anything bigger though. I can use the phone with one hand with ease, anything bigger and it would take two hands. Plus it is really funny to see people's reactions. Saw my first iphone5 the other day and he put his phone with case on top of mine. Looked funny. Ha! That phone looks odd all by itself anyways.

And here come the dirty minded folks...

Sent from a little old Note 2

On the market they need one device like a phone to do all the processing, have extremely fast wireless data transfer to any other device that you choose such as tablet, television, computer monitor, laptop without the processor/memory/etc. This would allow cheaper tablets/computers to come to market and you can buy one very good phone that may cost a bit with really nice specs vs. several devices that cost a lot of money. Almost everybody carries a phone around with them anyways so a wireless link to the computer, monitor, tablet, etc would make sense.

Another thing that would solve some of these technological problems with what size to get when it comes to tablets and phones is to have a device that has an adjustable screen size. I am not sure exactly how they would do that unless you roll it out or pull out a screen and have it adjust in that way. One size fits all. Or have one small device and connect however many of them you want together to make the size screen you want.

The market does seem to be there for large screen phones. People I know with them love them. Apple probably missed a market with the iPad mini by not adding phone capability to the 3G units... Maybe they will with the next update.

Yes, I'd love to be able to use my BT earpiece as a phone with the iPad. And then pop out the SIM and put it in an iPhone. When? <sigh>

Yes, I'd love to be able to use my BT earpiece as a phone with the iPad.
And then pop out the SIM and put it in an iPhone. When? <sigh>
As awkward to handle as sims are ... micro sims worse ... nano sims the worst ! ...
Is the iPhone about the only phone with an external slot for the card?

Just don't drop it when moving the sim.
They're hard to find! ;)

I keep saying: The 7" tablet guys all need to add a phone module. It'll sell! ;)
Apple, included ... heck, especially Apple! ;)
That will legitimize the market.

Just use it with a bluetooth earpiece.

In a few years we will look back at this "big phone fad" and laugh at how ridiculous it was!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)