Note 3

When I had android and the S3 I said the same thing. I moved directly from the S3 to the iPhone 5 and from that to the 8x. I have not missed the screen size at all. And nearly all of that I think I tied to the OS that you are using.

Imo, android needs the larger screen more than the others, and I don't mean that as a knock. With the widgets and all, you get more benefit from a larger surface. its less important with wp8, and even more so with ios.

Just my feel on it.

That said, I still feel like the note it too big for my use as a phone. as a more portable tablet it would be great. That opinion is from VERY limited time spent with it. Could change if I used it more.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

I just so seldomly use it as a phone, the real estate is used for web browsing and tapatalk. The Apple form factors are borderline claustrophobic.

Funny thing about widgets, I haven't used any for a couple months, my primary benefit running android now is being able to update to the latest OS independent of my carrier.

If I got a note I think id just become like one of my friends that wear one of those necklace-like Bluetooth earphones.

I'm really hoping there's a 5+ inch quality windows handset out in August when I upgrade. Loving my tablet, the desktop OS, and the next Xbox will likely tie into all of the above.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rarely talk on mine either. I can easily go with only using it for a minute or two during the day. Just don't talk on the phone much.

No crazy widgets. Keep it simple. Small 4x1 weather and some toggles below it. Only other one is on a separate screen for toggling my sound profile but I have it scheduled by time and location now.

I use the screen for Web browsing, video, Tapatalk, etc. Plus the note taking in meetings is great. No more losing my notepad. Definitely a conversation starter. It's like people haven't seen a stylus before. Umm.. Hello.. Where have they been? Guess they think the first smartphone was an iphone too.

The multi view is pretty cool for using that large screen.

This phone is by far the best phone I have ever owned. Love it more and more everyday.

Sent from a little old Note 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts