Nothing Available on DISH On Demand

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Okay, earlier this morning I downloaded an episode of Justified and all the networks had content "available" to rent under TV Shows. I went out with my cousin and while we were gone his dog unplugged the switch that feeds internet connection to the VIP722. I plugged the switch in again, tested the connection and it was connected but every TV Network has nothing available to rent, no movies on Blockbuster Movie Pass or Dish Cinema. So I did the restart by holding in the power button on the receiver and waited for the reboot, still nothing available to rent. I was just wondering if by chance something happened and VOD is down or if it's on my end. (Which it probably is)

You're probably right, it's you. Especially after you reset the box, etc, it needs time to reload all of that stuff. Manually set the automatic update time to five minutes from now, go get another beer and still give it about 24 hours to catch up.

Don't leave your homework around.... :D

As mentioned make sure you still have a connection to the receiver from the internet, and give it time to reload the content.

I guess it was the waiting game. I left it alone for a couple of hours and everything is back to normal. I did all the steps everyone mentioned before I posted with resetting the connection and doing a reboot that is why I thought I would ask before I started messing around with my lan cable(s). That is a nightmare itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts