Nothing on 110

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

velvethammer

Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
Why am i not getting anything on 110 all the other sats come in perfect...i am using a slimline 5 and a new hd plus reciever with the current update....any ideas...my old 3lnb got it clear....does it matter?

thanks

velvet

There is hardly anything on 110. 110 is actually owned by EchoStar and Directv only has 3 transponder on it. Here is what is on it:

TNTH 75 110W (D5)
CBSE 80 110W (D5)
DTV 8942 110W (D5)
DTV 9467 110W (D5)
HBOH 70 110W (D5)
SHOH 71 110W (D5)
HDNM 78 110W (D5)
DTV 494 110W (D5)
ESPH 73 110W (D5)
NBCE 82 110W (D5)
DTV 9463 110W (D5)

Let us know if your not getting this channels and you suppose to!

thanks guys for the help...but why wouldn't i get these...i got them with my old dish and on the new dish they are between two other sats and i am getting there signal good?.....i miss my hdnet.......i get nothing on 110 on all the transponders...will a slight adjustment of my dish help...i self installed and i got the other ones nice a clear...

thanks

Velvet

thanks guys for the help...but why wouldn't i get these...i got them with my old dish and on the new dish they are between two other sats and i am getting there signal good?.....i miss my hdnet.......i get nothing on 110 on all the transponders...will a slight adjustment of my dish help...i self installed and i got the other ones nice a clear...

thanks

Velvet

These channels are all mirrored elsewhere & available in Mpeg-4. HDNet is available on Ch552 & HDnet theatre is available on Ch306 (providing you subscribe to the HD extra pack). It would appear your 110 bird didn't fall in line when you setup your Slimline; usually locking in 101 followed by 119 brings 110 right into place. Either way, the picture quality is better on the above channels & I don't think much if anything is going on the 110.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts