Nothing Past 50w

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
will it hurt if the pole is not 110% level? the bubble is between the marks, but about a half a milimiter from being 100% centered.

i looked at yours, mines not that bad, the ring on the outside is not warped. there is one panel that looks like it has minor hail damage 24" from the edged, and a couple panels have some wrinkles in them.

Alignment should be started on a Due South satellite. Unless you're in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean off Newfoundland or east of Bermuda, there's no reason you should be looking at those particular satellites. Start with satellites within a couple of degrees of your WEST longitude. You will also need to get that pole straightened out...but if there is a 12 foot Paraclipse waiting, confirm what pole size you need. Nobody has new replacement quarter panels for Winegard dishes, especially if you have the Pinnacle Perf, which has a .279 f/d ratio. If you have a Quad Star mesh antenna, that's a different animal, but again...Winegard quit making spare parts for it long ago. If you have access to a 12 foot Paraclipse, it would be a much better antenna, with typical mast pipe requirement of 3.5 " OD.

well the dish someone had told me they were still using with 4dtv. I found this hard to bleive because the dish is behind a row of trees so thick, light itself cannot pass through it, But i wasnt going to argure.

The pole is level butt not 110% as you can see
4h9hts.jpg

the wrinkle
k4ezxl.jpg

the dents, hard to see, but you can feel them
b3qx47.jpg

I wish my 10' mesh dish looked anywhere near as good as yours, it has big hail dents all over it, and a couple of tears (that I have attempted to fix). It works great for c-band though.

this is the bent bolt, its at the bottom of the mount. the dish swings on this.
ri8361.jpg

also my lattitude is 41 and the declanation was set on 50

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)