Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Immediate opening available for technical support & equipment repair at WS International

We have an immediate opening available for a tech support and equipment repair position at our Los Angeles ( Pacoima, CA ) branch located at:

12701 Van Nuys Blvd
Suite H
Pacoima, CA 91331

Employment is for part time, with possibility of full time in the near future. Work hours is Monday-Friday 10:00AM - 4:00PM PST.

Requirements:
  • Must have basic experience of satellite equipment
  • Must have own transportation to & from work
  • Must have good work ethics
  • Must have good communication skills (in person & over the phone)
  • Must be punctual
  • Must be able to work Monday - Friday
  • Must be customer friendly
  • Must be motivated
  • Must work well under pressure
  • Must be able to work fast
  • Must know how to type
  • Must be able to lift at least 35lbs
  • Must be able to help with possible shipping/receiving & around the office when necessary
  • Must be team player

Not required, but helpful:
  • Multilingual
  • Familiarity with WS International & other brand model numbers and product specifications
  • Installation experience
  • Quickbooks knowledge
  • Be able to do research on the internet
  • Sales skills

Anyone interested in the position, please email your resumes if available, or email about your experience to rob (@) wsidigital.com. No phone calls about the position or faxed resumes will be accepted.

Hey Tony, we're right on the lake over here, cheap shipping in bulk. :) I can JUST SEE a freighter coming into Holland Harbor loaded with good stuff, instead of coal, for example. [edit] And, I'd take 1/2 my pay in merchandise !!! :)

Great to see at least someone is creating a job! (and on U.S. shore to boot!);)

Hi Guys,

I've been out of town for about two weeks and came back just last week and still trying to do some catch up.

To my surprise, I have not seen any emails or resumes yet.

I wanted to give SG a shot first since I know there are many knowledgeable people here, but I have also contacted an employment agency and I'm sure we'll have a new addition to our family here at WS International within the next couple of weeks.

I know many business owners out there already know this and agree that finding a good quality, reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable employee is hard.

The commute from flatSac would be a bit more than I could handle. Otherwise, I'd love it. :)

Jim

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)