noticed this about a month ago

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
I recorded a lot of Blue Bloods reruns on the newssta channel 239 and when watching one of them on playback a little timer would pop up on the lower right with the title of some show starts in thirty seconds and there is a button with ok and cancel in it. If you don't hit the cancel button it automatically turns to that show. This is not the auto tune reminder if you had set it up this is something totally different from auto tune. I have noticed the same thing happens on the CMT channel 166 of shows I had recorded. This is really annoying is there a way to stop this pop up from appearing.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I recorded a lot of Blue Bloods reruns on the newssta channel 239 and when watching one of them on playback a little timer would pop up on the lower right with the title of some show starts in thirty seconds and there is a button with ok and cancel in it. If you don't hit the cancel button it automatically turns to that show. This is not the auto tune reminder if you had set it up this is something totally different from auto tune. I have noticed the same thing happens on the CMT channel 166 of shows I had recorded. This is really annoying is there a way to stop this pop up from appearing.
A few questions: What receiver are you seeing this on? Do you have timers set to record? It may well be that you don't have enough tuners to both watch your event and record the second event.

Is it this "feature" in action? This implies that it's for on-demand content, but maybe it's been "enhanced." Upon further review...it says "you'll have the option to watch one of the next or previous episodes of the same program when available in your recordings, Subscription On Demand content, or Netflix." So it's there to, uh, help you.

Reactions: navy8ball
It just occured to me that what you are seeing is the new "binge" feature. It pops up when you are at the end of your recording and you have more episodes available to watch. It allows for you to watch muliple episodes without the need to start them from your remote. I don't believe there is a way to shut that feature off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)