November NPD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
PlayStation 2 203.1K
PlayStation 3 710.4K
PSP 293.9K
Xbox 360 819.5K
Wii 1.26M
Nintendo DS 1.70M

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2* 360 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Nov-09 4.20M
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2* PS3 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Nov-09 1.87M
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Nov-09 1.39M
ASSASSIN'S CREED II 360 UBISOFT Nov-09 794.7K
LEFT 4 DEAD 2 360 ELECTRONIC ARTS Nov-09 744.0K
WII SPORTS RESORT* WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Jul-09 720.2K
WII FIT PLUS* WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Oct-09 679.0K
ASSASSIN'S CREED II PS3 UBISOFT Nov-09 448.4K
DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS* 360 ELECTRONIC ARTS Nov-09 362.1K
MARIO KART W/ WHEEL WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Apr-08 315.0K

I think eventually Nintendo will get a law passed where when a person is born they're issued a DS along with their social security number.

I must be one of the three people left in the United States that doesn't own one.

I think eventually Nintendo will get a law passed where when a person is born they're issued a DS along with their social security number.

I must be one of the three people left in the United States that doesn't own one.
I think by law if you're under 16 you're supposed to own one. I don't really see the point in getting a hand held device nowadays because I always primarily used them on vacations or during long car rides. Seeing as I do about 95% of the driving now and I rarely go away on vacation, I don't see much of a need for them. And I'm not going to play them at home when I have far more powerful systems (PS3/Wii/360/Gaming PC) available for me to enjoy. It's amazing though if you go into a store or public place how many kids you see walking around with those things. I think parents use them as "shut up" tools for their kids. My mom would have never let me walk around in a store with her with my Gameboy.

I have one, but only because Gamefly was giving them away when you referred so many people.

PlayStation 2 203.1K
PlayStation 3 710.4K
PSP 293.9K
Xbox 360 819.5K
Wii 1.26M
Nintendo DS 1.70M

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2* 360 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Nov-09 4.20M
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2* PS3 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Nov-09 1.87M
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Nov-09 1.39M
ASSASSIN'S CREED II 360 UBISOFT Nov-09 794.7K
LEFT 4 DEAD 2 360 ELECTRONIC ARTS Nov-09 744.0K
WII SPORTS RESORT* WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Jul-09 720.2K
WII FIT PLUS* WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Oct-09 679.0K
ASSASSIN'S CREED II PS3 UBISOFT Nov-09 448.4K
DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS* 360 ELECTRONIC ARTS Nov-09 362.1K
MARIO KART W/ WHEEL WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Apr-08 315.0K

What happen with Uncharted 2 and Ratchet & Crank for the PS3

Uncharted 2 has actually had rather disappointing sales and no one can really understand why..

Michael Pachter ? Uncharted 2 sales lacklustre | Critical Gamer

According to vgchartz (as of Dec. 12), it's topped 2 million worldwide (2.12 to be exact). Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3 on VGChartz.com

With holiday sales, I'm sure by the New Year it will reach Uncharted 1's 2.6 million, which got a huge boost from dropping to $30 last June and being included in a number of bundles (not to mention the anticipation for U2).

I'm actually surprised how poorly the new Ratchet & Clank is selling. I partly fault Sony's bigger marketing push for LittleBigPlanet (GOTY and PSP versions).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts