'Call of Duty: Ghosts' set for November release, will be available on next-generation consoles

Eh. The Call of Duty series has been miked so much I'm surprised they are even making another. The only fun thing in Black Ops 2 was Zombies. Unless there is some groundbreaking story, or incredible multiplayer, I'll stick with Battlefield.

Havent played the "story" on any of the last four (the only ones ive owned). I buy it strictly for multiplayer, and only then because I have friends that play.

Eh. The Call of Duty series has been miked so much I'm surprised they are even making another. The only fun thing in Black Ops 2 was Zombies. Unless there is some groundbreaking story, or incredible multiplayer, I'll stick with Battlefield.

I'm not surprised they are making another. Every single one released sets the new all time record for video game sales. Black Ops 2 had the highest grossing opening week of any entertainment property ever. We're not just talking games here, it's bigger than any movie ever too.

They aren't my favorite games ever although I do occasionally have a lot of fun playing online with my old college roommates. As long as they are selling like this they are here to stay and you can expect an annual release. Half the game industry is just developers trying to make COD clones now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Because it makes Activision 1 billion dollars every time they release one, and they've been cheap and easy to make. I would bet the farm that Activision makes more money and spends much less with each CoD game than EA does with BF. That may change with the new console generation or this recent release. Hell I think they're releasing it for 6 different systems (assuming the Wii U is getting a version.)

I'm not surprised they are making another. Every single one released sets the new all time record for video game sales. Black Ops 2 had the highest grossing opening week of any entertainment property ever. We're not just talking games here, it's bigger than any movie ever too.

They aren't my favorite games ever although I do occasionally have a lot of fun playing online with my old college roommates. As long as they are selling like this they are here to stay and you can expect an annual release. Half the game industry is just developers trying to make COD clones now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

True. Large gaming companies are more interested in money, instead of making a quality game. Hopefully with E3 coming up, we might see some fresh titles hitting the market. I'm hoping thatgamecompany makes something new.

PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg

http://kotaku.com/infinity-ward-pc-call-of-duty-will-look-better-than-ne-1154125840

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)