Now Playing 3D Movies

3D movies

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D was playing in my living room last week. It was totally awesome. Not gimmicky, by any means, but perfectly natural looking with amazing depth and clarity. Now, if Panasonic will hurry up and ship me my 2 free 3D movies, Coraline and Ice Age 3 , I'll be even happier, I'm sure. :D

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D was playing in my living room last week. It was totally awesome. Not gimmicky, by any means, but perfectly natural looking with amazing depth and clarity. Now, if Panasonic will hurry up and ship me my 2 free 3D movies, Coraline and Ice Age 3 , I'll be even happier, I'm sure. :D

WAiting here, too. A few people are ordering the IMAX 3D titles from Amazon.de

S~

hope you are enjoying your copies of Coraline and Ice Age 3 by now. Panasonic has now announced that the offer, that ended 7/10, has now been extended to 9/4.

Hopefully these exclusives will end some time soon. Having a Samsung I am only viewing "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs", and "Monsters vs Aliens"

Still waiting here for my copies. They said it has been received and approved. When I asked how long they said 8-14 weeks or could be sooner :rolleyes:

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)