Now that you have HD are you spotting more nipples than ever before?

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
About the only time I would see chicks nipples on SD was like Jennifer Aniston, on Friends walking on set without a bra, and some cold weather. Now with HD at times it's like nipple magnet! Nice defined breastal appearances, it's like X-ray vision for your TV. It's uncanny.

I'm going to try and put up a lists of shows, movies, and events that are exposing the desireable that I didn't notice before.

How do you know she's not guaging crotch sizes and isn't telling you anything?

They should have the blonde chick from the News channel do that. :) :)

Alas I don't have Voom anymore, but I watched the news channel just for her. :D

My wife is actually nice about this. I can look all I want but can't touch.

Vanessa DeMarcil in Las Vegas, may as well be naked, that dress is almost entirely see through!!!!

Someone with a DVR or capture card take a picture!

dfergie said:
Y'all dont know what your missing without hdnet :) Hotlines and Bikini destinations...
Ditto, nipples and camel toe galore! Closeup and bigger than life. :eek:

Las Vegas last year had a full side boob shot including nipple that probably wasn't even noticeable on a regular size HDTV, but I saw it in all it's glory on my big screen. :p

You didn't see last night's episode? I almost thought I was watching HBO for a second.

No, I watched MNF then went to bed. I recorded it though. I wasn't able to compare DiscHD between Voom and Dish last night since I had recordings going from 6 pm to midnight on Dish due to my watching MNF, so I'll check it out tonight.

I kid you not Marcil's breasts are like... THERE .... chicks in bikinis.... scandelous. In other words good show NBC!

NBC is the "older" network, what are they tying to do, up there ratings and give us old geezers a heart attack?

I think they are trying to grab viewers by stunning chicken wing greased up drooling football guys that are one minute cheering MNF, then are like drooling on themselves and stay doped up on boobies on NBC?

You should have seen my neighbor's jaw drop the first time they showed the Cheerleaders up close last night, I about died laughing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts