Now THIS Is Scary

ddlsmith

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2004
Movie lineup for the morning of 2/1:

Monster HD 1:30 am CST "The Beast Must Die" (Voom dies?)

World Cinema 2:00 am CST "Scarlet and Black" (Voom goes black?)

FilmFest 2:00 am CST "South" (Voom goes south?)

Guy TV 5:00 am CST "The Big Sleep" AND "Farewell My Lovely" (Obvious)

HaHa 2:00 am CST "The Wrong Box" (To get D* or E*? Yep.)

I'm not making this up. V* programmers are sending subliminal messages. Scary stuff!!

LOL! :p

BTW, currently showing:
Conspiracy Theory is on TNTHD
The Last Waltz is on TMCHD
Blind Side on MAXHDW
Last Man Standing on Rush
The Tomb on FILMFEST
The Big Sleep on VICE.

While not all of these are Voom exclusive channels, we could read some things into these too! :shocked

However, I prefer Purely Better currently on HaHa. :neener Now that's the truth.

- jame :dev

LOL,

i forget the guys name, but he was that profit that would predict what would happen in the future and people have been able to prove him right after 1500-2000 years later, stuff like Hittler's rein of terror, think his name began with the letter O (odonus or something like that).

Stuff like this just shows how easy it is to look at something after the event has happened or is about to happen and be able to find what looks like obvious links that could look like they were predicted correctly long ago, LMFAO!!!!

richard_rd said:
LOL, i forget the guys name, but he was that profit that would predict what would happen in the future LMFAO!!!!

NOSTRADAMUS was the dude. I think he works for Voom now.

Odonus / Nostradamus, well i guess it is also true that you start loosing yout memory as you get older. At least i had the O near the begining, the D in the middle, and onus vs amus at the end was close, LOL!!!!

richard_rd said:
LOL,

i forget the guys name, but he was that profit that would predict what would happen in the future and people have been able to prove him right after 1500-2000 years later

i think his name was philip swann and he's does tv predictions, i think in 2000 years his predictions maybe right...

Monsters HD: Ginger Snaps 10pm ET

Additional ESPN channels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts