Now using Firefox with one small flaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
Ok Satelliteguy Geeks!see if you can help me out.Now using Firefox (latest ver) over IE and finding a little problem using it on satelliteguys.Seems that the small icons are not loading correctly!see Pics.IE works ok!Just wondering if you ever seen this problem before.Other than this problem all else seems to be working fine. Thanks! Stan

Attachments

• 20150103_093744.jpg
    20150103_093744.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 20150103_093910.jpg
    20150103_093910.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 227
I'm using FireFox with out any problems. I say check your plugins and FF to make sure you have the latest.

I'm using FireFox with out any problems. I say check your plugins and FF to make sure you have the latest.
Thanks! Seeing this problem on some other pages as well! Not just here.If anyone has seen this problem!please let me know!saving me headaches of finding it myself.

Ok Satelliteguy Geeks!see if you can help me out.Now using Firefox (latest ver) over IE and finding a little problem using it on satelliteguys.Seems that the small icons are not loading correctly!see Pics.IE works ok!Just wondering if you ever seen this problem before.Other than this problem all else seems to be working fine. Thanks! Stan
Check whether you are allowing sites to use their own fonts. Click Preferences > Content > Advanced and make sure "Allow pages to use their own fonts, instead of my selections" is checked. If that's ok, type about:config in a new tab. Tell it you'll be careful. In search box type: gfx and make sure gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled is set to true.

Check whether you are allowing sites to use their own fonts. Click Preferences > Content > Advanced and make sure "Allow pages to use their own fonts, instead of my selections" is checked. If that's ok, type about:config in a new tab. Tell it you'll be careful. In search box type: gfx and make sure gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled is set to true.
Thanks! Did what you said about fonts and problem fixed.

Thanks! Did what you said about fonts and problem fixed.
"Members helping members since 2003", or so I've been told... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts