NPR4A roof mount

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We sell many of these for 1.2M dishes. Very well constructed and easy to assemble!:up

The height of the included post would probably limit the use to a maximum dish size of 1.2M.

This mount should solve my LOS (lack of sight) issues with some of the birds and plumbness problems. I just wanna be sure the upgrade could be handled. Thanks guys.

I think the question which should be asked is: "What did you want to put on the mount?"
Because a dish is one thing, but a dish and a motor is something else.
More off-center weight with that heavy motor.

We have had a NPR4 with a Stab HH120 and a GEOSATpro 1.2 dish on our roof for the test bench for almost two years with no problems. Daily motor movements and some incredible winds.... Weighted with 4 cement blocks in the back and 4 pavers in front for reflector clearance.

Just make sure to also purchase the pad to keep the non pen in place and to also prevent damage to the roofing.

I have an SG-2100 mounted to a similar NPRM, and the rig withstood 80 mph. winds during a Category 1 hurricane a couple of years ago. Had to pick leaves out of every part of the motor mount and dish after the storm was over, though :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)