nps c band chat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottiedo

Original poster
Jul 24, 2005
whats going on with nps and there cband chat there always delaying there chats till next mounth for the past couple mounths are they that low in subcribers that mike mumford dont wanna talk?

Because Mike Mountford has no good news he's conveniently blowing off the chat with some lame excuse.

what's the point of a monthly chat if all you have is no news or bad news :p

Not much, NPS needs to forget about it I think. They need to Focus on what they can do to save C band subscription tv. I think if they really cared, something along the lines of a new receiver or at least get us all the 4DTV masters left out there would have happened. They could at least fix the quality on there G3 uplinks. Each day passes and all they do is keep raising there prices. I'm getting tired of the price increases and starting to think it may be better to invest that money in gear to do the newer DVB stuff for FTA. I wish things were different with C band subs but unless NPS decides to put in a real effort for us why support them. I will probably keep a few channels with SRL, they seem a bit more down to earth and keep a low profile. They don't come out promising the world, getting our hopes up than let us down.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)