NPS It the SOS?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i wonder if NPS has any toilets with their logo engraved in the bottom? i would love to take a $hit on them every time i go...i need to email mike and ask him if he has any "commemorative toilets" in the warehouse LOL

i can honestly tell you all this- i wall mounted 3 hi def 37" 120hz 1080P tv's connected to a vip 222 (i think is the receiver) using componet distribution amp(ce labs 400 comp). dish networks idea of "HD" is not much to brag about. pic quality is mediocre at best. i have seen cleaner 480p images

They have got the public buffaloed thinking that HD lite is the cats meow. They have such a piss poor SD picture that there HD fare looks great to the sucker. If most people ever seen a C band SD master they would say that's HD. And if they saw a HD master they would have a heart attack. We in the bud community have always had access to the best and the industry never wanted us to have that. Thanks to Ergan and Mountford they are getting a big part of there wish after 1/04/11. :mad: They can't stop ITC event's though so we will still have a taste of the best.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts