wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
SRL is nice to deal with.

So I was bored today and ordered the All American Pak from NPS today. After what seemed like 15 minutes the lady setup a new account for me. I told here that I already have dish network which i do.

"Why do you want to pay for the same channels" Because you sound like my girlfriend and i go to my mancave to get away.

I have service Thur SRL for HD Theater and DISCOVERY_SUITE

Anyways any one picking up G3 with a 6 foot?

Some are still up. NPS had 2 transponders, they shut one down, and the other is supposed to be up 'till the end of this year. :rolleyes:

Some are still up. NPS had 2 transponders, they shut one down, and the other is supposed to be up 'till the end of this year. :rolleyes:

DirecTv's SD picture quality is much better than NPS's G3 was. I used to have it and cringed when I watched it. Pretty sad when pizza looks better than the bud.

I picked up G3, when I had it, with a 6' mesh just fine. Well, signal was fine, picture sucked though. Tried to watch a few basketball games on TNT, what a $%& joke!

I was able to lock G3 no problem with my 6 footer back when I had a 905
usually was pretty strong

Thanks for the input everyone.

I must have the skew wrong.

Will try tweaking tonight I want to check out the crappy quality before its gone for ever.

I think its time to break down and pick up an azbox.

"Why do you want to pay for the same channels" Because you sound like my girlfriend and i go to my mancave to get away.

ROFL!

Save yer moolah, give it to someone...anyone else!

Maybe Charlie could use a new tractor!

ROFL!

Save yer moolah, give it to someone...anyone else!

Maybe Charlie could use a new tractor!

I agree the G3 channels look like trash. I will not be giving NPS a penny after sub runs out.:rant:

I agree the G3 channels look like trash. I will not be giving NPS a penny after sub runs out.:rant:

NPS got their last penny out of me months ago. I'm just so sorry I supported them for 19 years. I never though NPS would turn traitor like they did. G3's picture was very sad.

they should have used at least S-video between the powervu receiver and the 1960 model digicipher encoder LOL....

Their G3 channels looked worse than E*

> and the 1960 model digicipher encoder

Hey now, that vacuum tube based 8088 CPU is working as fast as it can.

It's funny how Charlie can pull the wool over some eyes to the point that the sun rises and sets on him and his great Dish Network. What's the old saying? "Theres a sucker born every minute" :)

No will stay away from charley for now. Had a charley receiver once and tryed to get a sub all I got wasd BS. They wanted to have a new receiver installed by their people and me sign a contract. What a bunch of BULL ! will stay with the BUD and keep mining freebees even if I can not sub on 4DTV. See what happens on G3 ? :D

yeah boy....everyone wants a lengthy contract full of loopholes that protect the company and not the consumer. No contracts for me...i won't be doing anymore cellphone contracts either...i can buy my phone outright and pay the monthly service fees.

nobody needs subsidized equipment anyway...it reminds me of "no money down" mortgage loans.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts