Status
Please reply by conversation.

voomvoom

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 18, 2004
Lizella, Georgia Republic
I just received this email which says as of July 1, BET will transition to digital. No longer available to C-band. Not one of my stations, but hate to see another one go.
P.S. They also encourage me to call about getting a small dish. Geeeezzz... makes me think D* and E* are sponsering the Newsletter for NPS. No doubt!

Al

voomvoom said:
I just received this email which says as of July 1, BET will transition to digital. No longer available to C-band. Not one of my stations, but hate to see another one go.
P.S. They also encourage me to call about getting a small dish. Geeeezzz... makes me think D* and E* are sponsering the Newsletter for NPS. No doubt!

Al

Ya BET has the master feeds on Galaxy-11, but NPS said they want way to much for them, so unless a deal is reached we will lose it, not sure if SRL is looking into it, they have BET on Jazz though on HITS, that is kind of crappy since our 4dtv's can get the master feed but instead I guess it's easy and maybe chaeper to get the feed off HITS? hope we get the master feeds, I do watch BET once in a while, see some hot girls haha, and in living color reruns and the wayans bros show makes me laugh, will be missed if we don't get it back.

tdti1 said:
I do watch BET once in a while, see some hot girls haha, and in living color reruns and the wayans bros show makes me laugh, will be missed if we don't get it back.
Yea, most people probably don't know this is where you can see Jim Carrey as a bit player, before he was famous. I wonder if he ever thanked the Wayan brothers for what I think was his chance (start) to get noticed. Also "In Living Color" was one of the original Fox shows.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)