NPS - Problems With Auto Billing

bigrich

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
NPS is currently having a problem with auto billing. It seems credit card info is missing from their system and they will cut your service off when it does not re-bill. This happened to me this morning. I called and gave the credit card information again and had both sets of 4 NETS back in 5 mins. NPS said they had a power outage and information was lost. Everything else on the account was fine including the smartcard numbers. The CSR said this problem should not happen again.

I lost mine yesterday night at the middle of DVRing Las Vegas, then I called this morning and they told me I should be OK as I had a 0 balance and all my info was still there anyway, they went ahead and offer me the 6 month service, I took it and she told me I should be back within 48 hours. I inmediatly said this was not acceptable as the Super Bowl was on tomorrow. She said that was standard. Well, when I hung up since the hole thing sounded fishy and I did a hard reset as I read in another post and PRESTO, distants are back. This sounds like something else is going on.....any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)