NR issues....

Matt L

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 17, 2006
I have nowhere else to report this so I'm posting here.

Looks like D forced a NR last week. I have not updated several of my units in some time due to the possible issue with not being able to view older recordings viewed with the CE software. I have dozens of shows backlogged on my various DVRs and do not want to risk them.

Anyway one of my units has the new NR and acted up today. It recorded something this morning and the display shows the show prior to it all day long! I can FF and Rev, but the bar is empty and there is only the tiny-est fraction of green on the end. The bar displays 10Am to 11AM but if I rewind it may show 3:45Pm of such at the very end of the display. Tried to hit record, but it would not accept that command. I had to go to the guide and select record to record something that was on the channel that was acting up.

Surprisingly, I was able to send a report, I sent two over a period of hours. Apparently the NR did not wipe out the Edgecutter settings.

Interesting,
You would think that a NR that THEY sent down would not effect your recordings, as when THEY send them, it a Release for EVERYONE and they are normally very stable .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts