This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Number of posts no longer displayed under avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started this thread about the number of posts no longer displayed, wondering if it was an error (but pleased to see that it wasn't). I thought I would be lucky if I got a reply and now we're up to 60+ posts.

Anyway this is a great improvement, I love it! Encourages quality over quantity.

...Speaking of quality -- I just gave msmith198025 his 2000th "Like". Does that make me a "Like whore"?

Last edited:
Well, using the Reader app, I see nothing different. I guess I'll have to log in on my PC.

One side effect I noticed tonight.
Whenever we encounter a new member in the FTA section
we always welcome them
like this:

New members, the ones with a post count of 1, are harder to spot and welcome now.
I guess we will have to look for a 0 like count then click on the members name to
see post count, then welcome them.

The banner under their name will read "New member" so that gives you a 'hint' to check how "new" they are.

BTW, they're back, at least on my side. I guess Scott turned them back on at some point.

Reactions: TheKrell
Yeah, they have been back for a few weeks now.

Must depend on the theme. I don't see them (can't recall what theme I use).

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I use Classic and don't see them. I tried a few other themes and did see them on some but not all...

Status
Not open for further replies.