Number of posts no longer displayed under avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't mention the user but will say we took a tank to his second fake account. :D

**KABOOM!**
upload_2016-5-6_10-6-24.jpeg

So I started this thread about the number of posts no longer displayed, wondering if it was an error (but pleased to see that it wasn't). I thought I would be lucky if I got a reply and now we're up to 60+ posts. :eeek

Anyway this is a great improvement, I love it! Encourages quality over quantity.

...Speaking of quality -- I just gave msmith198025 his 2000th "Like". Does that make me a "Like whore"? :)

Last edited:
Well, using the Reader app, I see nothing different. I guess I'll have to log in on my PC.

One side effect I noticed tonight.
Whenever we encounter a new member in the FTA section
we always welcome them
like this:
:welcome

New members, the ones with a post count of 1, are harder to spot and welcome now.
I guess we will have to look for a 0 like count then click on the members name to
see post count, then welcome them.

The banner under their name will read "New member" so that gives you a 'hint' to check how "new" they are.

BTW, they're back, at least on my side. I guess Scott turned them back on at some point.
Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 23.20.04 .png

Reactions: TheKrell
Yeah, they have been back for a few weeks now.

Must depend on the theme. I don't see them (can't recall what theme I use).

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I use Classic and don't see them. I tried a few other themes and did see them on some but not all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)