number to executive office

CharlyL

Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
burbank, ca
Bill, That's Exactly what happened to me! i didn't found out until today but they've charged me for over a year now! Can you give me some advice on who or where i should contact? The standard customer support was only willing to refund the last 3 months of service.

Thank you!
-Charly
please contact me at charly.lin@gmail.com

Homer,

People DO have problems that are often not related to trying to get "free" anything. DISH does make mistakes (for example, when I was on auto-pay they charged my chargecard twice and then refused to credit back my charge card).

People often have problems that the CSRs (and their supervisors) just don't have the ability (or sometime the willingness) to resolve. I have run into MANY DISH CSRs that have just the attitude you expressed here. YOU and THEY are wrong. We deserve to be treated with respect when we have a problem and not be told to "piss off".

Bill, That's Exactly what happened to me! i didn't found out until today but they've charged me for over a year now! Can you give me some advice on who or where i should contact? The standard customer support was only willing to refund the last 3 months of service.

Thank you!
-Charly

if it were a month or two i would be on your side but you didn't notice it for a year? come on

Thank you!
-Charly

ceo@dishnetwork.com you should receive a reply in 48 hours.Good Luck!:)

broke posts off of a friggin 8 year old thread...are you kidding me?
Here's what popped into my head first after reading that: "REALLY?!"

At least Bill is still an active member (even if he hasn't posted in nearly 3 years).

It has to do with the create new thread automatic search. If you type in phone number to executive office in your thread subject box it brings up all the threads with similar topics. It brings them up even if they are 8 years old. If you see one you like and click on it, you go to that thread and can post a reply to the old thread.

The auto subject search should probably limit the time back a year or so, but probably a BBS software thing that cannot be adjusted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)